Students nationwide express ways they wish to engage with employers
Colleges and companies across the nation have shifted to virtual processes to help students transition from college to career during the COVID-19 pandemic. Parker Dewey surveyed over 3,000 students currently enrolled for the fall semester to understand how they want to engage with prospective employers.
Discover answers to the following questions:
- How do students prefer to engage with recruiters?
- What do they want most to help them prepare for their careers?
- What matters most to students in an economic downturn?
- Do students really care about virtual career fairs?
- What uncertainties are students facing when it comes to securing a job?
Watch our webinar replay as we dive into the results and share best practices for engaging with students.