Join the Parker Dewey Partnerships team for a review of best practices for engaging your employer partners, and consequently creating more opportunities for your students.
More students than ever are graduating from college. And yet, companies say it’s increasingly harder to find and hire the right talent.
Enter Micro-Internships: Join us to learn about this true win-win for college students and employers!
During this 1-hour presentation, we will review:
- How Micro-Internships work for employers
- Ways employers are using Micro-Internships. Examples include:
- Accessing new/target demographics
- Expanding/building talent pipelines
- Auditioning talent for longer-term roles, and
- On-demand project support
- Easy-to-use resources and actions you can take to share this information with your employer partners
Whether you are new to the idea of Micro-Internships and want to learn more or if you are familiar with the concept but looking for ways to engage your employer partners, this webinar is for you.
Live webinar won't fit in your schedule? Register to have the recording sent you afterwards, or check out the recording and slides from our last presentation.
Join us on Wednesday, July 12th, 1pm ET