Learn how to easily incorporate
Micro-Internships with your existing early-career efforts.
Even in this dynamic environment, a remote Micro-Internship program can be a scalable solution to connect with students and support your employees.
Join Parker Dewey to learn how organizations are engaging college students on short-term, remote projects as a strategic component of their campus recruiting programming.
We'll share how you can launch a Micro-Internships in a matter of days with support from Parker Dewey in order to:
- Access students across colleges, universities, and backgrounds
- Build your employer brand to drive engagement with prospective candidates
- Effectively assess candidates through mutual auditions
- Enhance diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Improve conversion, retention, and other key metrics
Micro-Internships engage future talent without adding to your workload, and Parker Dewey ensures success for students and organizations alike.
Now Available On-Demand