Micro-Internships Overview for Employers
Join us to learn how you can post a Micro-Internship in five minutes!
More students than ever are graduating from college. And yet, companies say it’s increasingly harder to find and hire the right talent.
Enter Micro-Internships: Join us to learn about this true win-win for college students and employers!
- Get work off your plate
- Test-drive potential entry-level hires
- Build your early-career pipeline
- Access diverse talent from across the country
- Lower cost-per-hire with zero risks
- Gain meaningful experience
- Explore careers and industries
- Demonstrate and develop professional skills
In this 30 minute webinar presentation, we'll show you:
- how Micro-Internships work,
- examples of the types of projects students can complete, and
- schools and organizations you can access through Parker Dewey.
Whether you are new to the idea of Micro-Internships and want to learn more or if you are familiar with the concept but looking for ways to provide more opportunities for students to learn about your organization, this webinar is for you.